For Android the app is distributed as
Professional version. For each mixer there is a separate app in the app store.
- Android >= 4.0.1
- Android emulators will work for Midas/Behringer mixers, but not for A&H mixers
- Chromebooks are currently not supported
The app does store all settings in the internal storage of the device.
You can access all setting files at
In the past Mixing Station was available in multiple versions, one for each supported mixer model. All these apps have been merged into one app. The old apps won't receive any updates in the near future.
Your existing pro versions will be converted into licenses for the new app. Here is a step by step guide:
- Download the new app
- Make sure you have installed all the Mixing Station Pro versions that should be migrated
- Start the new app
- You will be shown a list with all found existing pro licenses.
- All licenses will be associated with an email address. Select your google account or enter your email address.
- Done! You can now uninstall all other mixing station apps from your device
If you have multiple devices follow the guide above. The continue here for the other devices:
- Create a mixing station account with the same email address as above
- Open the license page